Drum Roll...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here we are the candy is now closed and the winner was chosen by the random Generator and was .............

Number 48

Tristen Robin Blakeman

Oh Wow!! well done

Now you have no excuses Mr Tristen on making easel cards, (you do always comment on how you MUST give it a go!!!!lol). I will be back every day to check your blog for an easel card..... AND..... Thankyou for all your fab comments and encouragement.

please go check out his blog.I love it and love his wit and humour.

Well done.

please email me your details so I can post to you.



Thankyou to all who joined in xxx
ps.sorry for all the ones who didnt win. I wish i could send all my followers something xxx

bye for now



Debbie xxx

11 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

Really?!
How totally totally totally cool!
Thank you so much - and thank the random number generator for me as well!
I swear, as soon as I get instructions for making an easel card, the very first one will be in your honor!
Again, thanks so much.

Tristan the Lucky Boy!

PinksyDoodles said...

Congratulations Tristen, have fun with your fabulous goodies.

Clare x

JAN said...

wow well done Tristan your gonna have a real blast with those goodies..hugs Janet

PatR said...

Congratulations Tristan, enjoy your goodies. Just gonna pop over and pay you a visit.

Anonymous said...

Well done to the winner !! Hope you are having a lovely weekend debbie

Debbie Pamment said...

You do give us gifts ALL the time Debbie - inspiration with your beautiful work.
Congratulations Tristan!
xXx

Susan said...

Congrats Tristan!
Susan

Kay Carley said...

Hi Debbie. Haven't stopped by in a while and I see you were doing some lovely blog candy. Oh well - never mind :(

I agree - aren't the Kioshi papers lovely. Funnily enough I never used to really like Basic Grey and now they seem to be one of my favourite - go figure!!

Great Tilda easel card by the way. Love those flowers - I think I might have to investigate this Sizzix die - didn't know anything about it!! Oh dear.........more expense!!

Love and hugs Kay xx

Kay Carley said...

Hi Debbie,
Haven't been over for a little while and I see in my absence that you had some blog candy!! Oh well never mind :(!!

Loved your Tilda easel card and those flowers are lovely! Didn't know anything about that Sizzix die so will have to investigate further. More expense!!!

Love Kay xx

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous design...sooo many lovely details!!!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge!!!!

Tristan Robin said...

My prize arrived!!!!

Thank you so much! So many wonderful little goodies - including a terrific tutorial on those easel cards that I admire so much!

What a delightful surprise to get in the mail and brighten my day ... and if you don't know why my day need brightening - LOL - check out my blog. You did the trick!

Thanks again - you're a doll!

Tristan

01 09 10