Paper Piecing

Hiya AGAIN!! Sorry!! but Im back again.!!hee hee
                 Todays card  is one I have made for the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog. I entered their last Challenge and surprised to see I had won and their prize was to be their Guest Designer this next fortnight. So thankyou girls for picking my card. It really is an honour. :)... and I love taking part in your challenges.
For my card I have used Tilda with straw hat. The papers are Prima NEW Jack N Jill and were from The Stampman
The sentiment is from their sponser Lynne.

Ive even managed to slip Tim's pen nibs in there. I was determined to find a place for them!!. I also got these from The Stampman. Go check out Tim's Collection ,there's a great selection.
At the moment Ive a craze on Distress white Crackle paint 'Picket fence'. All i can say is WOW I lurrrvvvvvveeeee the stuff. I constanly have white fingers!!!!LOL

For once Tilda has been paper pieced together( well her Dress and Hat). It did feel strange not painting her!
The butterfly is from the GORGEOUS Pion Design Paper from Sweden and the flowers I have made myself!
Oh and the doily!!! I love that too, from Cherry Lynn Dies 'English Tea Party'.
More info and pics on My MAGNOLIA BLOG

I think that's everything!!
If Ive forgotton anything email me!
Thankyou for looking again
Love Debbie xxxx

21 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, Another delightful card. I liked your last one, and this one is gorgeous too.
Love the PP and the fab Tilda. I might have a go at this myself 'cos I love PP. Debbiexx

sue said...

a another beautiful card I never get tired of seeing them all the fabulous detail x sue x

Nicola said...

Another stunner Debbie, it's all gorgeous! Love the subtle colours, all those yummy layers and the paper piecing makes Tilda look so sweet, I know what you mean about feeling there's something missing when you substitute colour for paper piecing! Still looks as beautiful as ever though
Love Nicola xxx

Lori said...

So beautiful, you picked the most perfect papers for her dress and hat, I love your softness and all your beautiful embellishments, thanks so much for joining us this week and being such a fabulous guest designer!!!!

Sally H said...

I can see why you love those fab papers - absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is fabulous - I need more practice!

craftymum said...

This is such a wonderful card Debbie.
I love it
hugs Sarah x

Louise said...

Another STUNNING creation Debbie :)
Love the new Jack and Jills ;)
You know what? I have an urge to find out HOW in the world you're making those FAB flowers!
If you hadn't guessed it by now I'm totally begging you to make a tutorial :)
Hugs

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Debbie, gorgeous card hun, love the papers and design, hugs liz xx

paola said...

Gorgeous Debbie, so many details and so many layers, and my word your coloring is fabulous, i love the soft muted tones that you have achieved, a real little masterpiece, positively sublime!
smiles
Paola

angelwhispers said...

Just stunning Debbie!! Such perfect detail with this lovely image!!!!

Love the papers and the flowers you have made just so pretty!!!

Chanelle xxx

craftimamma said...

Love the paper piecing Debbie and those papers are so pretty. Congrats on the Guest Designer spot too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Kylie said...

Ohhh - Debbie! You are the paper piecing master! I love these pretty papers too. A stunning card Hunny!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Kellie said...

WOW this is absolutely gorgeous, I don't know where to look first everything is just so gorgeous!

Hugs,
Kellie

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Hi Debbie,Love your card style, so sweet and romantic!
Hugs
Doreen

Daniele said...

wonderfully delish as alaways, so many little details
hugs

Caroline said...

Wonderful Debbie... love the little pen nib you added. And again... the flowers are gorgeous!

Hope you don't mind that I have awarded your blog... you can see it on my last post.

Happy Easter!
Caroline

Cor* said...

Thanks so much for being our guest this week at Totally Tilda. Debbie your work is amazing. Need I say more with this totally shabby chic meets grunge master work of art! LOVE IT! I want that doily nestie thingy now! Thanks alot! LOL

Susie Sugar said...

Debbie darling this is fantastic...... as I always say "you make the most beautiful Master pieces" and we all love them to bits at the Totally Tilda Challenge
We feel very honoured to have you as our Guest for this challange
Thank you for take the time to be our special guest
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Monique said...

Wow. Beautifull card Debbie !

Hugs Monique

Debbie Pamment said...

Pen nibs, paper piecing, hand rolled flowers and a touch of the Dolphin = perfection on a card!
xXx

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Your card is so beautiful, I love the softness of your card and her paper pieced dress looks so pretty.
Thanks for coming over to play with us and for being our guest designer
hugs Mandy xx

01 09 10