Guest DT at Basic Grey

Morning
I was kindly asked the other week to be GDT for Basic Grey Challenge Blog this month. Thankyou girlies ,I'm honoured to be. Well of course it meant buying another pack of Basic Grey papers!!!hee hee
The Challenge is Shabby Chic in Hot pink and Green. Well I LOVE shabby (even though my hubby said he didnt like my card!!!:(!! )  he just doesnt understand 'SHABBY'!!! LOL
My papers are of course Basic Grey ' Sweet Threads'. I painted Tilda on KRAFT!!! Yes and it worked. I didnt think it would as I havent seen Distress Inks on Kraft before and I thought it would of been a disaster!! I then slapped on Rock candy and Glossy Accents and got a little carried away.!! Ive also used a little cheese cloth on there, which is great for the shabby look.

Have a fab weekend and I'll be back again later today with another card not quite as shabby!
Love

7 comments:

allex said...

Never mind the husband Debbie, I think your card is amazing !! Love the shabby look and those flowers just rock !!

Hugs, sandra xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh it is gorgeous, Debbie! I love this Tilda and she looks great coloured on the Kraft cardstock! I can't wait to get my package that I ordered of Sweet Threads papers and goodies. Love the gorgeous flowers on your card too! So many gorgeous details. Thanks so much for joining us at GDT....we are so lucky to have you share you talent with us!
Big Hugs,t

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie! Been visiting for a while now, and just had to leave a comment! Just love her on Kraft cardstock, and those flowers are fab! K :-)

Lou said...

Hi!Debbie your card is just gorgeous,Tilda looks so pretty and Wow!!love her stamped on kraft :)
thank you for being Guest Designer at BG,soooo lovely to have you with us.

big hug,Lou.xxxxx

Heather said...

Hi Debbie, I'm so happy you've joined us as GDT at Basic Grey.
Your card is gorgeous, Tilda looks fabulous on kraft - it colours fine with copics, you just have to adjust your colours somewhat don't you?
Your papers and colours are fantastic and your details are beautiful.
hugs
Heather xx

Julie said...

Hi Debbie - this is stunning!! Perfectly shabby - love the clock die and the cheese cloth especially! Great having you with us at Basic Grey - so we get to see all your fab ideas and techniques at close quarters! Juliexx

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!!! Loving the distressed flowers!!! Hugs Juls

01 09 10