Magnolia Down Under 109-Song Inspired

Hiya
I dont know about you but when I do my blog post title a song always comes into my head. But thinking of one the other way round was a little more challenging!! I looked through my collection of Magnolias to see what stood out at me and what better than a song from ABBA and 'King Tilda. But in my case a queen!!!Of course Swedish too!!
Yes thats the challenge this week over at MDUC 'Song Inspired' So get ya thinking caps on!!

King Tilda is painted with DI's on 300gsm watercolour paper. Papers are the gorgeous Pion design
Doo Hickey is  Bon Voyage-Flowers and the rest from my stash.
Dont forget to pop over to see the rest of the DT's fab creations xxx

Love 
Debbie xxx 

15 comments:

Louise said...

Hiya Debbie!
Oh, I love this, hunny!
It's sooo beautiful, the papers are lush, loads of gorgeous details are added and King Tilda never looked this good :)
Amazing colouring which makes her come to life in the most perfect way :)
Stunning!

Hugs

Fleur said...

A gorgeous, stunning card Debbie & a fantastic song choice. Can't get it out of my head now LOL
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Michelle said...

Truly beautiful as always Debbie x

Justyna Cieslinska said...

Beautiful card Debbie!
Hugs,
Justyna

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this is sooo beautiful! LOVE IT!

Karita said...

WOwzer! Your card is perfect! :) Tilda looks so pretty and your colouring is amazingly beautiful! :)
I love it! :)

Hugs,
Karita

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Love your card. Especially the colouring of Tilda is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and giving inspiration.
Hugs Elise

Bente said...

Really stunning card, lovely design and embellishments ♥
Have a lovely sunday!
Hugs, Bente

Maria Therese said...

Just GORGEOUS!!

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Debbie

Wat een prachtig mooi kaartje Debbie.
Echt super mooi en lief gemaakt.
Heb verder een hele fijne zondag.


Gr Leny Hempen

Shazza said...

wow Debbie this is beautiful, so love those Pion papers x

Wilma24 said...

Hi Debbie

what a beautiful beautiful card,
mook and very colored.
nice day today
hug wilma

Ann said...

Hi Deb, hope your doing well, I love this card, it's so adorable. So cute how you did it with a shabby feel. I have a new card up on my blog, I did it in blues, and thought of you when I was making it. You always do such a nice job with the blues. Maybe you can stop by and check it out. Hugs

Franz♥ said...

Oh Debbie, really fantastic! I absolutely love your colouring!

Francesca.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love the group ABBA, it's a good choise of sing.
Hugs

01 09 10