TOMIC 18- Happy Birthday Magnolia

Hiya
Its a Halloween Challenge over At TOMIC today and we want you to create 'Anything BUT a  Card!' Also this week we are celebrating Magnolias Birthday.
Ive decorated another gift bag using the gorgeous Graphic 45 papers 'Wizard of Oz'. The Tilda I have used is from the 'So Sweet Collection 2011' , Tilda with small gift (Ive cut off the gift)!!! as I dont actually have ANY halloween Magnolias and added a witches hat using the Graphic 45 papers.
For the Pumpkin I used the Magnolia Flag Dies for the eyes. I saw this done by Jane last year HERE when she made a pumpkin candle holder using the WOJ dies and thought it was a fab idea, so did the same with the New magnolia Dies


Thanks for looking
Love Debbie xxxx

8 comments:

sara said...

this is amazing debbie has anyone every told you how talented you are lol !!! that tilda is soooooo cute wearing that hat love her
hugs sara x x x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Debbie this is brilliant! Tilda looks lovely with the hat on and in my view nicer than the Halloween ones which would only have limited use. Love the pumpkin too! Judy x

Monique said...

This is so cute. I love how you made your own halloween stamp. I always try to use my stamps for more occasions....

Hugs Monique

Lenie Hempen said...

Ziet er leuk uit Debbie.
Echt schitterend.


Gr Leny Hempen

kelly said...

Love how you have transformed Tilda,she looks great!Gorgeous bag.

Lou said...

Hi! Debbie this is soooo amazing,Tilda is coloured just perfect and i really love how you have made the pumpkin-clever you :)
hugs Lou.xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous gift bag Debbie, Love Tilda's hat. Your comment to Lou made me chuckle ~ No magnolia's indeed!!!!
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXX

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful Debbie! Fantastic colouring and design, I love it. I finally succumbed to those little bags too :). Chris xxx

01 09 10