Candy Winner!!!!!!

Morning all

Thankyou all so much for entering my Christmas Candy and WOW 136 entries!!
My only wish is that I could give you all one.
Anyway back to the winner

Chosen by random org
The winner is
************************
**********************
*********************
*******************
*****************
***************
************
**********
********
*****
****
***
**
*
*
*
*
*
Judy!!!

Well done Judy (WOW! a Yorkshire Lass like me too!!)
Please can you email me with your details and I can send ASAP in time for your Christmas cards xxx

Hugs
Debbie xx

8 comments:

EFI said...

Huge congratulations Judy!!!

Vivi Casale said...

Congratulations to the Winner!! you are a such lucky girls!!
xoxo

Aunty Sue said...

congrats judy and thanks you're a star

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Judy!
Muito obrigada, Debbie!!

Abraços!!

Sharon said...

Congratulaitons Judy... enjoy your wonderful prize. hugs Sharon

Teresa said...

Congratulations Judy! xx

yvon said...

Congratulations to Judy.
Hugs, Yvon

Glenda de Heide said...

Congratulations Judy with your lovely candy.

Hugs Glenda

01 09 10