Midway reminder at CLP

Hi There
Yay!! the weekend is almost amoung us, but mine started last night and holiday here I come :D
 
Today is the midway reminder over at CLPand this is Chelsea's amazing sketch
 
 
Ive used a Mini World Magnolia which I bought when I went to Sweden back in October.
So cute Tilda in Eggshell, which I have put inside one of my Airdry Clay frames. The Tutorial for this is HERE. The Butterfly and Fern is also Airdry clay.
Papers are Pion Alma's Sewing room

Ive used NEW DooHickeys Feathers and Peonies.


All Ribbon and lace is from The Ribbon Girls
Please come along and join in the sketch. Believe me you will become addicted to Chelsea's Sketches.
 
Have a great weekend
Hugs
 
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, like allways, your card is fantastic.All those details you make......Elena F.

Lillemor said...

Oh how supercute isn´t this!? Tilda suits perfect in your frame <3
Have a nice weekend dear!
Hugs/Lillemor

Fleur said...

Hiya, Another GORGEOUS card Debbie. You handmade embellishments look fab & yummy papers
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Berry said...

This is stunning Debbie I can see i'm gonna have to check out this airdry clay! Hugs Rebekah xx

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, this is gorgeous. Love the detail,the frame and butterfly are wonderful too.
Hugs Sue W.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card, I love your all your pretty Airdry embellies, the fern is so beautiful!!
Have a lovely holiday, hope your going somewhere lovely and sunny? :)
Love, Mel. xxx

Chrissy said...

This is so beautiful Debbie, love all the details and gorgeous colouring on Tilda..I love the air dry clay frame and butterfly..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

01 09 10