Christmas/Winter At The Ribbon Girls

Hellooooooo
I hope you are all good today.
Well we are one week until we hit December!!!! OOoo better dig out our family Advent Calendar and buy in the chocolates :D
Today is the November Magnolia Challenge over at the Ribbon girls!!! Whhhoooo hooo
The challenge is Christmas/Winter
I used my new Window Die which Ive had a few weeks now and just not got round to using it. Well I have. Ive 3 things on the go and I just haven't got round to finishing them...This was one of them :D
I thought Id make a shaker card using the window and 'The Day Before Christmas' Magnolia stamp from the Winter Wonderland Collection
Is it Tilda or Edwin?? I actually think it is Tilda but ive read somewhere it's Edwin??So who knows:D
In this picture above Ive also added a few bricks

I used glass ice shavings in the shaker for the snow.
Papers are Magnolia


Dies used are
DooHickey Tildas's Tag, Ticket, Fern and Christmas Tags
Dee's Distinctively Tree
Joycraft  Florishes
Marianne Design Window
Sizzix Holly
and from the Ribbon girls Ive used Darjeeling White Cotton Flowers, Rusty Bells, Cheesecloth, Small Ivory Roses, White Seam Binding ,Chrysanth White Kort & Godt Flowers and Irridescent Pearl Trim
I hope you come along and join in the fun
Hugs for now


13 comments:

Julie Gleeson said...

Truly Beautiful Debbie! You are an inspiration! Hugs Julie xox

Maya said...

Such a beautiful card!
Love all the fab details, makes it just awesome ♥
Hugs, Maya

Carol S. said...

Wow!! This is an amazing work of art. Absolutely stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Fabulous card Debbie - I love the window with the bricks below! Mary x

Cathy Lee said...

WOW, this is stunning, Debbie. Love your Edwin peeking through the window. Awesome design and embellies!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

jc2711 said...

Absolutely beautiful :)

Jackie

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Ku-ku
from window-fantastic idea
and gorgeous card
have a great start in new week
hugs Tamara :)

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous card..love your decoration wow...greetings Miranda

Fleur said...

Stunning Debbie, I love the floral display too
HUGZ Fleury xXx

Nicola said...

Stunning attention to detail Debbie, love the window design with shaker element and perfect colouring and those bells on the Christmas tree are beautiful!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Anne said...

Oh this is Gorgeous! Love the decorated tree and pine gones and tags, wonderful image and I love the window. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Christine L said...

Wow... woww..... wowwwww to this stunning creation Debbie.. love all the fabulous details you've included!!

I posted a card I coloured with DI's last week... would love you feedback as I've used a lot of your instructions! I was quite please with how it turned out, but I'm going to keep on practising! Here is the link:

http://cardsbychristine.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/still-practising-with-distress-inks.html

Big hugs
Christine x

Sarah - Crea S said...

Beautiful Debbie! Really stunning!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

01 09 10