Beautiful Star

 Good Morning
We have a new challenge over at the Ribbon Girl Challenge blog and we want you to use Lace on your project.

For my card Ive used a gorgeous Magnolia Stamp from the Moscow Collection 'Beautiful star Horse' painted with Distress Reinkers.
I just had to ink this stamp... Reminded me of my younger days and my gorgeous grey horse.
Ive made a shaker card and used Stampendous Mica Fragments

Papers are the beautiful Riddersholm Fall Flea Market
and the little wings are by Dutch Doobadoo paper Art Feathers. Oh I do love these and they are just perfect for embossing with Frantage. Here I used Aged Silver.
from the Ribbon girl shop I used 
 Cheesecloth, Metal Heart, 12mm Ivory Flat lace, Irridescent Bead String, Blue 10mm open Roses and Ivory flat back Pearls.
For the metal heart I added a piece of the matching paper and added USArtquest Perfect Paper Adhesive in Matt  ( I think its still a little wet on this picture!!)
The wings I painted with Distress Crackle Glaze
Other dies used were 
Sizzix Star Border, Notebook and Bigz Die Wings
Spellbinders Oval
DooHickey Scallopped tag

Phew I think thats everything :D

Thankyou all so much for visiting me and I wish you a wonderful day
Hugs

4 comments:

Lisa Andersson said...

Hi Debbie,
Your card is gorgeous!! I like the brilliant idea with the big angel wings at the bottom. (I have them too but hardly ever use them). Love your card so much.
Hugs Lisa

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous like always
you are amazing crafter
hugs Tamara

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I love the soft muted colours and all the wonderful elements you've added to this one, those little Frantaged wings are just gorgeous, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is so beautiful, Debbie! Love those silver wings!

01 09 10