Im Bananas Over You

 Hey
Today to share is another DT card on its way to Sweden and a little taste of Summer.
Summer?? What's that she says?(as the wind howls outside!!).
Weve also had 15cm of snow forecast today. So Im pretending Im on a warm sandy beach somewhere....if only.
 For my card Ive used another new Tilda from the Lovely Duo Collection, 'Banana Tilda Duo' and 'Aloha Palm Leaves, painted with Distress Reinkers
 The Palm Tree idea came from my crafty friend Jane, from a very clever card I remembered she made last Summer using the Fern DooHickey Die. I wasnt sure what she used for the trunk so I used Tim's Sizzix die rolled Pinecone and just snipped the little bits off and built them up.


I thought the little charm was perfect for this card too. You will find this at Live and Love Crafts( Ive put a link at the bottom)
The gorgeous purple flowers are from the Ribbon Girl shop.

Ive used Go Kreate for the shape of the card and DooHickeys for the leaves, gate and tag.

Thankyou so much for stopping by .
I hope you have a great day. Im having a crafting one :D
Hugs

6 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely card - and like you I'm pretending it's summer - the wind is howling, the rain is lashing down and we've got snow forecast too! wrap up warm if you're popping out in your flip flops! Mary x

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie. Love your coloring and fabulous design. We had 72 degrees yesterday and I wish it would stay that way. But January thaw doesn't last long. Stay warm.
Hugz,
Cath

JenniferD said...

Wow Wow Wow! Stunning Card and love your Tree Trunk very clever! Enjoy your Week!

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is so beautiful, Debbie! Love the palm tree and the sweet tags tucked in.

Barbara GR said...

Gorgeous card!!! I Love love love... your fabulos design and colourong!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a feel-good card! Your palm tree looks amazing :)
Rebecca.
x

01 09 10