Happily Ever After

Good Morning everyone:)
Today to share is a Wedding Snap I made for Magnolia. I also made a matching Keepsake Box, which is on page 10 of the latest edition of Magnolia Ink.
I wanted an aged ,'Shabby chic' look, so it looked like an old photograph but not sepia.
The frame was just  plain wood which I painted white and stained slightly with Walnut Ink Distress Ink. Once dried I covered with crackle glaze and painted again with white acrylic paint. As the paint dries you can see  all the little cracks appear.
The picure I painted with Black Soot Distress Ink and then gave it a good coating of USArtquest Perfect Paper adhesive matt, to give it that extra feel and flexibility of a photograph. (Love this stuff)!
Flowers are a mixure of Prima and WOC.
Hope you like it
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Debbie xx

18 comments:

Victoria said...

Amazing work x

sara said...

wow debbie loving this fantastic idea clever you x x
hugs sara x x

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's wonderful Debbie, I love your idea to make it look like a photo!
Fantastic project, so clever.
Love, Mel. xxx

Fleur said...

Like it? I LOVE IT!!!
Stunning as always Debbie,
Spooky I've done a crackle project today too! No-where near as nice as yours. My crackles don't show up too well.
Have a good day
HUGZ Fleur xXx

hauiline said...

Hi Debbie,

this is so amazing wonderful and such a great idea!

xxx
Anja
xxx

Craftnut said...

I always feel lacking in the card department when i see some of your creations. This is Fabulous. Tracy x

Lori said...

Debbie what more can I say but this is brilliant, everything is stunning, you always surprise. This would be a stunning frame even without Tilda and Edwin and a real vintage photo inside, love it!

Lau W said...

Wow ! just fantastic, such a nice creation, superb idea !
xxx

creacora said...

Great work as always Deb !!!!

xx Cora

Unknown said...

Stunning project Debbie you are so clever I love this shabby chic well done Hugs Elaine

Justyna Cieslinska said...

Hi Debbie,
your project is amazing as always.
Have a great weekend,
Justyna x

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Debbie, I love this sort of thing and the techniques you've used are inspiring! Great coloured images to give a fab vintage feel!
Hugs Nicola xxx

kelly said...

WOW Debbie this is stunning you are very talented!

Riet said...

So wonderful Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly said...

This is a gorgeous gift, I love the stamps with the crackled paint and florals are all perfect together. Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Debbie, I don't think words can express how AWESOME this is! I LOVE it so much!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Paola ♥ said...

Beautiful!!

Hugs
Paola ♥

Dragonlady said...

OMG stunning work, loving all the inspiration on your blog. Thank you.

Hugs Ali x

01 09 10