Magnolia With Love Collection

 Good Evening
Today to share is a new stamp from the stampclub kit which we are all receiving at the moment and once again I ADORE them all.
Though I still have lots of the Christmas ones to ink up, I couldnt resist colouring one of these up.
 Although Im not sure what this Tilda is called yet she is from the up and coming 'With Love Collection'...Maybe 'So Wrapped Tilda'??? hee hee
Once again Ive painted with Distress Inks

Flower is made using DooHickey-Peony and Leaves
Paper -Magnolia
Go-Kreate Frilly #7
other flowers Kort & Godt

Hope you like it and I cant wait to see your lovely new cards with the new Clubkit
Bye for now
Hugs


15 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love this sweet Tilda, I've never had the stamp club yet, I do keep saying "next Time" Love all the details you have added.
BIGGEST HUGZ Fleur xXx

Tammi said...

Oh she's cute! Beautiful card, love all the pretty lace on it! ~hugs

Exclusively by Mel said...

She is adorable, what a beautiful card!
Your colouring is so gorgeous.
Love, Mel. xx

Therese said...

Beautiful creation! :)

Chris said...

WOW Debbie, absolutely beautiful colouring and design sweetie, no wonder you couldn't resist colouring her, she's gorgeous! xxx

Sol said...

She is Stunning.. And your coloring just makes her even more stunning.. :o) Gorgeous Work... And Fantastic Details.. Amazing Decorations. And I just received my Go Kreate dies.. today.. so I am going to do like you do... :o) May I ask you.. Do you color with Distress Ink?.. What paper do you use.. :o)

Yuri said...

Love it Love it! So truly adorable!!
your card is just amazing!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow wow wow!! just love this debbie! you are the master of layering and embellies :) I especially love that gorgeous flower!

Rachel said...

Wow.....what a beautifull card....I love it! Adorable.....
xxx Rachel

Cordine said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Debbie your cards are always so sweet,Love them all!
hugs
Doreen

lilie972 said...

A very beautiful card Debby ♥♥
Wish U a nice w-e !!

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow she is beautiful can't wait to colour her ! I adore this shade of pink and especially on your frame the material is stunning ! ;0)

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! love the colours! hugs Mary G x

Juls said...

love it!! Hugs Juls

01 09 10