Shabby Debbie'd doooooooo!!!!

Hello There
I hope you are all ok and enjoying this glorious weather we are having.
 
After my last post I have had a few emails on how I 'Shabbied' the beautiful Resin frames from the Ribbon Girl on the picture above.
 
As beautiful as they are, when they arrived I thought they needed a little roughing up or 'Debbie'd' as Mary called it!! ;D

 
I first coated in gesso (white paint will do)
When dried I brushed on Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

I then dipped my finger into the paint and slightly brushed the top of the pattern. This helps to highlight the beautiful intricate detail of the frame.
Just Stunning.. Mary....I hope you have plenty...Ive a new craze..:D
Now to make a card
Have a fabulous weekend everyone
Hugs
 
 

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooh they are beautifully debbie'd!! they are gorgeous hun
huge hugs Lou xx

Fleur said...

They are beautiful Debbie. I do prefer them when they are a bit shabby
Hugz Fleur xxx

Maria Therese said...

Goooooooooooooooooooooorgeous ♥♥

Elise said...

Hi ya Debbie! Thank you so much for showing us how you do your GORGEOUS shabby frames! You always create the most AMAZING things .. with so many teensy gorgeous details!

ps .. love the title of this post! :) hehe!!! We totally love watching Scooby Doo!! :)

Have a beautiful weekend!
Sending big hugs,
Elise

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

more amazing shabby-ing!!! i am so disappointed i placed my order a past few days ago and didnt get these!!! now i need them!!! you have done a gorgeous job as always :)

01 09 10