Its for Kids at MDUC

 Hiya
Im back again with my card for MDUC.
This week the challenge is for kids.
 
What better for kids than a snowball fight and Snowmen. In fact I think its something you never grow out of!! :D
 
Ive used 'In The Snow Heart Tilda' from the winter Wonderland Collection 2013 and painted with Distress Reinkers
Have you seen the new Magnolia Christmas papers yet??
Wow they are gorgeous and double sided too :D
Here Ive used In The Snow
 
 Love the Snowman. He certainly needed his own frame :D
 
and how could I resist Tim's new Sizzix  Snowman die
Love it
 

Other dies used were Go Kreate Large Frilly 11
DooHickey Christmas Tag and Cloudy Tags
Noor Flourishes
 
Also can I thankyou all for all your encouraging comments you leave me. Each and every one means a lot.
 
Bye for now
 
 

6 comments:

annemarie said...

what a gorgeous card

hugs Annemarie

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Debbie. I love the image and so many beautiful embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anne said...

Such a stunning card! Corgeous coloring as always, and I love the sentiment and frame. Both snowmen are so sweet, and great papers. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning Debbie
hugs Tamara

pikku-peikko said...

lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get the papers now! Love that little snowman, just gorgeous
Hugs Julie P

01 09 10