Buttons and Bows

 Hi There
I hope you are all oki wherever you are :D
Ive been a little absent recently but Im up to my eyes in renovations at the moment and still away to go. But Ive got this week off work so I hope Ive time to decorate and craft!!!

Today there's a new challenge over at the Ribbon Girls Challenge blog and we want to see Buttons and Bows
Ive made a card for my Mum, as its her birthday this week, using Tilda as Taurus the Bull/ox from the zodiac collection 2014
Ive painted using Distress Reinkers,Pens and Pads

 Papers are also Magnolia from the new Animal Collection
from the ribbon Girls shop I have used
Melissa Frances Ivory Pouf Ribbon, Ivory Bead String, Amanda Ivory Scalloped Flat Lace, Cheesecloth, Blue Velvet Lace, 10mm Ivory Pearl Trim, wooden Heart Button and Bronze Vintage very small Oval Frame

Dies used are Spellbinders Oval
Go Kreate
Sizzix Doliy Die
DooHickey Brides bow and Christmas banner

Also before I go can SOL email me your address @ debbiedolphin7@live.co.uk
You are one of the winners from the Magnolia DT blog Hop and I cant get hold of you :D

Byeeee for now
Hugs

6 comments:

Sol said...

WOW!!! Am I one of the winners!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I will email you straight away!!! Thank you so much!!!
I was just going to tell you How Amazed I was over your coloring of her wool!!! It looks so real !! I don´t know how you manage to color so Beautifully!! Fantastic coloring of her skin too!! And Beautiful turquoise color on the ribbon and stash!!! I love turquoise!! Once again. love the way you use different papers on the tags´elements -it is a Fantastic Detail!!
Once again!! I will email you straight away!!! :o)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

OMG
no words
just Oooooooo
I admire your work
perfect
hugs Tamara

Sewe said...

Wow lovely card.

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful card! I'm sure your mom will love it!

Anne said...

Gorgeous! Fantastic tulle and I love the button, dies and frame.
Beautiful colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely perfect! I love everything about it.
Rebecca.

01 09 10