Girls ♥ On ♥ Film ♥

 Hi There
How has your weekend been?
The weather hasnt been too great in the UK at all today and can you believe its June already tomorrow! This year is flying by too fast.
Today to share is a new card using the WWW DooHickey Dies and the gorgeous Insta Tilda also from WWW Collection 2015
This will be me this month as its my daughters Prom..
I will try and sneak a pic on here if she lets me!!! 
Papers Ive used are Maja Design Fika
Pearls, Lace and Flowers are from LLC and the Ribbon Girls
The Heart DooHickey Tag is from the latest Clubkit Celebrations.
♥ ♥ ♥
I dont normally enter challenges, but for a change I thought I would enter it into a new Magnolia Challenge Blog by some of my fellow Magnolia DT's ♥ 
Their Challenge is Flowers
grab button for All About Magnolia Challenge

Thankyou so much for stopping by
Big Hugs

7 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful and I'm looking forward to a photo of your daughter dressed for her prom! Mary x

DeeDee said...

Oh my god Debbie... this card is so so so soooo beautiful as all your wonderful cards! You're always such an insoiration.

And I'm so proud and honourd that you enter in All About Magnolia Challenge. *yeeehhhaaa* It means a lot to me! Thank you so much! And maybe... I will see you next month too! ;0) ♥

XOXO Diana

Unknown said...

stunning and lovely card. This magnolia stamp is gorgeous.
Francy

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful card, Debbie! I love those various dies.

Julie P said...

Stunning, just love the colour combo on this one, beautifully done Debbie xo Julie P

JenniferD said...

WOW this is a Stunner with my Favorite Papers made it even more eye catching. I hope the Prom goes well and looking forward to the Beautiful Sneaky pics. Enjoy your Weekend.

Natali Yarkova said...

Великолепные работы ! Много фантазии , красивые , нежные !!!

01 09 10