Shabby Chic Gift Bag

Hi There :D
Finally I can breathe ........
Yay Ive a few days off work which I'm really in need of!!
This week at LLC we can do anything we want and I needed a break from the usual, plus I didnt have much time to play today.
This is what I came up with ...but what a fab time I had :D


I went back to my roots and dug out my Embossing Powders, sprays....(yes what goes around comes around)!!but I had to improvise and make my own with Mica and DI's and a Mini Mister, but its all the same in the end. 

For the flowers and leaves I used DooHickey Dies Peony and Rose Leaf

Papers are Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors

Here I sprinkled with Frantage Shabby White and Gold and added Fragments
and finished with White Acrylic paint to the tips
Other Dies are Spellbinders
Thanks so much for stopping by today :D
It really means alot ..

See you again Monday where I will be back as a guest at a very favourite paper Company of mine :D 
until then 
have a great weekend
BigHugs



4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Debbie this is pure fabulosity. I love the shabby old world feel.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous Debbie, love it, fab design and love the flowers, xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful bag and love the colours. Right up my street!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Julie Gleeson said...

Stunning as always! Hugs Julie xox

01 09 10